If you’re looking for a caravan park that’s dog-friendly, then Haven is the place for you. With over 50 parks to choose from across the UK, there’s sure to be one that’s perfect for you and your furry friend.
All of our parks welcome dogs, and we even have some that are specifically designed with them in mind. There are our top 3 Haven caravan parks for dogs and their owners:
1. Seashore Caravan Park: Seashore Caravan Park is the perfect place for active dogs and their owners. The on-site dog agility course is sure to tire out even the most energetic of pups, while the nearby beach is perfect for walks and games of fetch.
There’s also a designated dog walking area within the park, so you can be sure that your four-legged friend will get plenty of exercise during your stay.
2. Haggerston Castle Caravan Park: Haggerston Castle Caravan Park is another great option for those travelling with dogs. The park has its own private beach which is ideal for early morning or evening walks, and there’s also a large wooded area where dogs can let off steam.
What’s more, there are plenty of opportunities for socialising at Haggerston Castle from meet ups with other doggy guests to special events such as ‘paw painting’ sessions!
3. Golden Sands Holiday Park: Last but not least is Golden Sands Holiday Park is another fantastic choice for those holidaying with pets in tow. This park boasts an impressive range of facilities including a heated indoor pool (perfect for post-beach swims), a spacious clubhouse and even its own golf course!
Plus, there’s plenty of green space surrounding the park where dogs can enjoy some exercise off the lead.
Is Haven Caister Dog Friendly?
Yes, Haven Caister is a dog friendly resort! We have plenty of on-site activities to keep your four-legged friend entertained, as well as some great local walks to explore. Our on-site facilities include a designated dog walking area and exercise paddock, so your pooch can let off some steam while you enjoy our other facilities.
We also have a special Doggy Daycare service, where our qualified staff will take care of your furry friend while you make the most of your holiday. If you’re looking for some great walks to explore with your canine companion, there are plenty of options nearby.
The Norfolk Coast Path offers stunning coastal views, and is perfect for an invigorating walk or hike.
For something a little different, why not try the Bure Valley Railway? This heritage railway line runs through picturesque countryside – dogs are welcome on board too!
Are Dogs Allowed at Haven Seashore?
Yes, dogs are allowed at Haven Seashore. However, they must be on a leash at all times and owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pet.
Is Haven Church Farm Dog Friendly?
Yes, Haven Church Farm is dog friendly! We welcome well-behaved dogs on leads at all times. Our lovely farm walk is the perfect place to let your four-legged friend stretch their legs, and there are plenty of water bowls dotted around should they get thirsty.
We also have a designated Dog Park area where your pooch can run free and make new friends. Please be aware that we do ask that all dogs are kept on lead in areas where livestock are present for everyone’s safety.
Is Haven Devon Cliffs Dog Friendly?
Yes, Haven Devon Cliffs is a dog friendly holiday park. You are welcome to bring your four-legged friend with you on holiday, however there are a few things to be aware of before you arrive. All dogs must be kept on a lead at all times whilst on the park and we ask that you please clean up after your dog(s).
We also have a number of designated ‘dog exercise areas’ for your convenience. In addition, we have some great facilities for dogs including our very own ‘Waggy Tails Dog Grooming Parlour’ where your pooch can enjoy a pamper session!
Haven Dog Friendly Caravans near San Antonio, Tx
Looking for a place to take your pooch on vacation? Check out Haven, where we have plenty of dog-friendly caravans near San Antonio, TX! Whether you’re looking for a place to stay during a road trip or you want to find a cozy spot for a weekend getaway, our caravan parks are the perfect option.
And since we love furry friends just as much as you do, all of our parks are pet-friendly. So feel free to bring along your four-legged pal!
We know that finding accommodations that welcome both you and your pet can be tricky. But with Haven, you don’t have to worry about that.
Our caravan parks are equipped with everything you need for a comfortable stay, including spacious pitches and modern facilities. Plus, our team is always on hand to help make sure your holiday is paw-fect!
Haven Dog Friendly Caravans near Austin, Tx
Looking for a place to take the family on vacation, but don’t want to leave the dog behind? Look no further than Haven! We have several dog friendly caravans near Austin, TX that will make both you and your furry friend happy.
Our caravans are fully equipped with everything you need for a comfortable stay, including a kitchen, living area, and bedrooms. And of course, we have plenty of outdoor space for your pup to run and play.
We know that vacations can be expensive, so we offer a variety of discounts and special offers. For example, our “stay 3 nights, get the 4th-night free” deal is perfect for families who want to extend their vacation without breaking the bank. So what are you waiting for? Book your stay at Haven today!
Dog Friendly Caravans near the Sea
Whether you’re a seasoned caravanner or new to the game, there’s no doubt that one of the big appeals of hitting the open road is being able to bring your furry friend along for the ride. And what could be better than combining that with a seaside break?
We’ve rounded up some of the best dog friendly caravan parks near the sea, so you can enjoy all that our glorious coastline has to offer without leaving your pooch at home.
1. Golden Sands Holiday Park, Mablethorpe This popular Lincolnshire holiday park is just a stone’s throw from Mablethorpe beach, perfect for days spent romping in the waves and exploring the sand dunes. Dogs are welcome on site and in selected accommodation, and there are plenty of walks to explore nearby too.
2. Seaview Holiday Village, Weymouth Looking for stunning coastal views? Seaview Holiday Village in Weymouth offers just that, along with direct access to Chesil Beach, one of Dorset’s most popular dog-walking spots. The village itself is also full of pet-friendly places to eat and drink, so you can refuel after a day spent exploring.
3. Littlesea Holiday Park, Weymouth Another great option in Weymouth is Littlesea Holiday Park, which offers both self-catering accommodation and touring pitches for caravans (with electric hookups). As well as having its own private beach access, the park is also close to Portland Harbour perfect for those who want to do some seal spotting!
If you’re looking for a place to take your four-legged friend on holiday, look no further than Haven! We have a range of dog-friendly caravans that are perfect for you and your pooch.
From cosy cottages to spacious lodges, we’ve got something to suit every budget. And with plenty of dog-friendly beaches and walks nearby, you’ll never be short of things to do.